The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  From Steve Morgan
From:  "Steve Morgan"<>
Date:  Sun, 31 Aug 2008 16:22:37 -0400

A Scam Email with the Subject "From Steve Morgan" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sun, 31 Aug 2008 16:22:37 -0400 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "Steve Morgan"<>, although it may have been spoofed.

Good day to you.

My name is Steven Morgan and I work with the finance house here in the Netherlands. I found your 
address through my countries international Web directory. During our last meeting and examination 
of the bank accounts here in the Netherlands, my department found a dormant account with an 
enormous sum of US$ 6,500,000.00 (Six million five hundred thousand US dollar) which was deposited 
by late Mr. Williams from England. 

Before is death he transferred the sum of US$ 6,500,000.00 (Six million five hundred thousand US 
dollar) to a bank here in Netherlands. From our investigation he had no beneficiary or next of kin 
to claim these funds. Because of our financial house regulations only one foreigner can stand as 
next relatives or next of kin. The request of a foreigner as a next of kin is base on the fact that 
the depositor was a foreigner and some body in the Netherlands can not stand as the next of kin.

On behalf of my colleagues, I need your permission as the next relatives or next of kin of our 
deceased customer, so that the funds can be released and transferred to your account.  

We need a foreign account, which could not be noticeable in the time of the transfer. I still work 
at the financial house and that’s the actual reason that I need a second party or person, to stand 
and work with me and apply to the bank here in the Netherlands as the next of kin.At the end of 
this transaction, I want you to put aside 60% for me and my colleagues and the rest 40% for 
yourself for standing as the next of kin and also providing a reliable account. I have in my 
possession all the necessary documents to have this transaction carried out successfully.

Further information will be provided upon the receipt of your prompt response and I shall give you 
a call for further clarification. We do not have too much time and I want you to know that there is 
no risk involved and I fear that without your assistance everything will be lost. Because of the 
privacy kindly reply to my private email address ( with the following 

Complete name, 
Fax number.


Best regards,

Steve Morgan.

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2017 2016 2017
fro 2016 to 2017 2016 2017