A Scam Email with the Subject "Vacancy Announcement" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Wed, 18 Jun 2008 11:25:57 -0700 and has been classified as a Generic Scam. The sender was "Hugh Stanford, AMS Group" <email@example.com>, although it may have been spoofed.
Searching for a job witch will give you a chance to earn much money? The one witch will give you a chance to grow & to have new perspectives? To have stable situation & ability to be sure in next day? AMS group is happy to inform you that we have such a job for you!! Big advertisement company AMS group opens new vacancy. Our offices are already located in many parts of the world & now we are looking for new experts on different positions for our branches all over the states. We are looking for:
Position name: Manager of marketing department Position is available in all sates of USA; Salary: 75,000$ - 100,000$ per year Position is available: full time onlyFunctions:
- active searching for new customers, - accompaniment of bargains, - leading of info basis of customers,- planning of sales, - analysis of market & needs of customers, - ability to negotiate - organizing & controlling of the supply of production - forming orders
What you need for it:
- undergraduate degree required, - A PC user (MS Office, MS Windows), Internet and e-mail skills- communicativeness, - responsibility, - discipline, - skills in business-like co-operation - Skills in marketing activities, and sales and promotion organization
- Orientation toward helping customers - Ability to promptly handle multiple detailed tasks simultaneously - Ability to interact with outside customers in a professional manner. - Problem-solving abilities - Good organizational skills; time and stress management skills - Leadership abilities - Creative, autonomous, flexible and adaptable Position name: Supply ManagerSupply manager's role is to control the purchase and the delivery of electronic equipment for new branches witch AMS group opened all over the world in compliance with EA requirement.
Position is available in: USA, ALL STATES Salary: $ 40,000 - $ 55,000 per yearPosition is available: full-time/ part-time
Position requirements: - Computer knowledge of order processing. - A PC user (MS Office, MS Windows), Internet and e-mail skills. - Skills in marketing activities, and sales and promotion organization.- Knowledge of and experience with international export documentation and procedures. - Ability to state clearly. - Ability to promptly handle multiple detailed tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to interact with outside customers in a professional manner. - Problem-solving abilities. - Good organizational skills; time and stress management skills.- Good interpersonal skills of communication, ability to negotiate, to share and promote ideas. - Ability to speak, read, and write at a business level in the language of assigned customer.
- Creative, autonomous, flexible and adaptable.If you find any positions you are interested in applying for, please send us your summary.
Sincerely yours AMS Group firstname.lastname@example.org