This Email with the Subject "BG/SBLC/BD." was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Tue, 14 Nov 2017 16:06:08 -0500 and has been classified as a Generic Scam Email. The sender shows as "Greg Marthins"<email@example.com>, although that address was probably spoofed. We recommend that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, or follow any URLs as you may expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.
Latest and Current procedure for leasing and buying of BG/SBLC and Bank Draft.
If you are ready contact me and procedure and price is not changed if you do not accept the price and procedure do not reply
Lease Price 6+2%
Purchase Price 30+2%
Sending bank is Barclays UK or DB Germany.
1) Both Parties sign contract and deposit in each other’s banks with full CIS of receiver and full contact details,
2) Provider issue invoice and refund undertaken letter endorsed by providers bank officer for 50k euros and send copy to receiver,
3) Receiver pays invoice fees of 50k euros transmission/handling charges and send payment copy to provider,
4) Provider confirms payment and instruct his bank to send direct MT760 to receiver bank and send swift copy to receiver for verification and authentication.
5) Upon verification and authentication of the Swift MT760 by receiver bank the receiver pays the lease or purchase fees and also release commission,
6) Note 50k is deducted from final fees.
7) Upon confirmation of full payment the hard copy is delivered to receiver bank through bonded courier and deal closed or we move to second tranche.
8) PROCEDURE AND PRICE NON NEGOTIABLE DO NOT RESPOND IF NOT ACCEPTED.