The Scamdex Scam Email Archive

Subject:  HELLO DEAR
From:  "Angela Mesiter"<>
Date:  Fri, 05 Feb 2016 18:58:07 -0800

You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "HELLO DEAR" and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Fri, 05 Feb 2016 18:58:07 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "Angela Mesiter"<>, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.

My name is Mrs. Angela Mesiter. I am 56 years old woman and I am legally married to late Mr. Zoran Mesiter. Me and my late husband where both citizens of Serbia in Europe and we lived here in West Africa (Ivory Coast) for the past 17 years ago. My late husband worked with an oil drilling company as an expatriate for many years before he died. I and my late husband were both married without a single biological child of our own.
I presently have a serious breast cancer sickness and I am writing this message with the help of a medical doctor here in the hospital. When my late husband was alive, he deposited the sum of one million five hundreds thousands Euros (1.500.000.00 euro) in a bank here in Africa and he signed an agreement with the bank that the funds will be used for charity purposes such as; helping the motherless babies, supporting church activities and helping the non privilege children to continue their education.
I contacted you today because my private doctor just informed me that my breast cancer sickness has gotten worst and they are going to carry out a serious cancer surgery on my heart by next weekend which I might not survive, If I die during my surgery, the bank here in Africa will embezzle the funds because I have no other relative to claim the money. I want you to help me transfer the funds to your bank account in your country and after the transfer to your bank account; you will collect 25% (375,000.00 euro) of the total funds for your self as compensation and use the remaining 75% (1.125, 000.00 euro) to do the charity work in your country. Please reply me urgently for more details…
Mrs. Angela Mesiter

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2019 2016 2017 2018 2019
fro 2016 to 2019 2016 2017 2018 2019