Subject: You have just won (US$3, 500, 000.00) prize money. {Congratulations!!!}

From: Sweeps Stake Lottery         Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 15:00:29 -0700

Email Scam Analysis
  • Graph
  • Header
  • Analyse
  • Community
  • Action
First Page of ScamsFirst Page of Scams   [Previous Scam]   Fwd: WINNER Lottery Scams :: Scam Email Archive You have just won (US$3, 500, 000.00) pr   [Next Scam]   Last Page of ScamsLast Page of Scams
You have just won (US$3, 500, 000.00) prize money. {Congratulations!!!}
Sweeps Stake Lottery
Affiliate International Lottery organization, Accra Ghana.
Ref No: STLI/88-5/0008.
Ticket number: C5879876JH

:WINNING NOTIFICATION LETTER:

We happily announce to you the draw of Sweeps Stake Lottery International program held on the 1st
March 2008 in Accra Ghana, which your e-mail address attached to ticket number: C5879876JH
subsequently won you the lottery in 3rd category winners, you have been therefore approved to claim
the total sum of three million, five hundred thousand United States Dollars (US$3,500,000.00) only.

In view of this; your three million, five hundred thousand United States Dollars (US$3,500,000.00)
only, would be released to you by our security firm in {Accra} once you contact our fiduciary claim
agent Mr. Paul Paller via Email: info.claimx@i12.com with your: -

1. Full name: -
2. Contact address: -
3. Tel: -  Fax: -
4. Age: -  Sex: -
5. Winning ticket No.: -

Important notice: Please be warned your winning informations are to be kept strictly confidential
to the general public, or family members to avoid double
claiming,these policies have been put in place to check previously experienced mishandling and/or
misappropriation of winner funds, we are obligated to act in line with these policies.

Sincerely Yours,

Mrs. Clementina Colombo
Sweepstakes Coordinator.
Copyright © 2001-2008 Sweeps Stake Lottery

Click Now!