Scam Email "Scam Email"   from   "David Taylor"   on Oct 01, 2007

This scam email was received on Oct 01, 2007 and classified as a type scam email.
Email Scam Analysis
  • Graph
  • Header
  • Analyse
  • Community
  • Action
First Page of ScamsFirst Page of Scams   [Previous Scam]   Message Mail Index Scam Email   [Next Scam]   Last Page of ScamsLast Page of Scams
Scam Email

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I KNOW THIS WILL COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW ME. I AM MR DAVID TAYLOR, THE SON OF THE FORMER LIBERIAN PRESIDENT MR. CHARLSE TAYLOR. MY FAMILY AND I AM ON EXILE.I GOT YOUR CONTACT IN MY SEARCH FOR AN HONEST PERSON WHOM I CAN CONFIDE IN.

I WANT YOU TO HELP ME CLEAR THIS PACKAGE THAT IS ALREADY IN EUROPE WHICH I SHIPPED THROUGH DIPLOMATIC MEANS WITH THE HELP OF A DIPLOMAT BUT THE CONTENTS OF THE PACKAGE IS $15,000,000.00 ALL IN $100.00 BILLS, BUT THE DIPLOMAT DOES NOT KNOW THAT IT IS MONEY THAT I HAVE IN THE PACKAGE.

ALL I WANT YOU TO DO FOR ME NOW IS THIS, GIVE ME YOUR MAILING ADDRESS,YOUR PRIVATE PHONE AND COMPANIES NAMES IF ANY.I WILL GIVE YOU THE CONTACT OF THE DIPLOMAT AND I HOPE THAT AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOU WILL HAVE 30% AND 70% WILL BE FOR ME.MY IDENTITY MUST NOT BE REVEALED TO ANYBODY.

IF THIS ARRANGEMENT IS OKAY BY YOU ,YOU CAN EMAIL ME THROUGH MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS:davidtaylor_60@yahoo.it

OTHER MODALITIES WILL BE DISCUSSED AS SOON AS YOU GET BACK TO ME INCLUDING SENDING OF THE KEYS TO THE BOXES TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU INDICATE YOUR INTEREST.

YOU CAN CONTACT ME THROUGH THIS EMAIL:davidtaylor_60@yahoo.it

REGARDS,
DAVID TAYLOR

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.