Scam Email "Địa chỉ liên lạc trong Sổ Địa Chỉ Yahoo! (mudairdi07)"   from   "mudairdi07"   on Aug 06, 2007

This scam email was received on Aug 06, 2007 and classified as a type scam email.
Email Scam Analysis
  • Graph
  • Header
  • Analyse
  • Community
  • Action
First Page of ScamsFirst Page of Scams   [Previous Scam]   CAN I TRUST YOU U$15.000.000.00 TO YOUR Mail Index <31156.82.206.163.11.1186411618.squirrel   [Next Scam]   Last Page of ScamsLast Page of Scams
Địa chỉ liên lạc trong Sổ Địa Chỉ Yahoo! (mudairdi07)
Yahoo! Sổ Địa Chỉ
Từ Sổ Địa Chỉ của mudairdi07
Hello,

I am contacting you via your email address to keep our discussions private.

I am MUDA BOLKIAH, the son of JEFRI BOLKIAH who was the former Finance Minister along side chairman of the Brunei Investment Agency (BIA). Before i proceed, I would like you to view the websites below for a better understanding of what am about to explain to you:-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/670959.stm

http://www.asiaweek.com/asiaweek/magazine/2000/0310/nat.brunei.jefri.html

As you may know from the international media above, the Sultan had accused my father of financial mismanagement and impropriety of US$14.8 Billion. The huge loss was as a result of the Asian financial crisis which made government owned Brunei Investment Agency(BIA) to be declared bankrupt during his tenure in office. My father was relieved of his post as Finance Minister of Brunei and was stripped of his chairmanship post as head of the nation s international investment arm, the Brunei Investment Agency (BIA) in February 1998. The Agency controls 13 companies & Brunei s overseas assets.

In July 1998, SHEIK HAJI HASSANAL BOLKIAH barred trading by Amedeo Development Corporation (ADC) owned by my father when the world s biggest corporate debt of US$14.8 Billion came to light. In September the 1998, the Sultan ordered an investigation of the BIA by accountants KPMG after the Brunei government alleged that large sums of money had been misappropriated to companies controlled by my father.

On the 02/10/1998 my father flew in from London with our private jet and was going to settle matters directly with SHEIK HAJI HASSANAL BOLKIAH. JEFRI (My father) meet with officials of the ADC and visit the sultan. After series of meetings relations deteriorate quickly. However, my father was arrested, his Bank Accounts and private properties including a crude oil export refinery & three large oil wells which were later confiscated by the sultanate.

During this unfortunate period i was advised to evacuate my immediate family outside the sultanate to avoid further prosecution from the sultan and his security operatives. Before I could do that I was placed under house arrest by SHEIK HAJI HASSANAL BOLKIAH. Before my arrest, I had dispatched money totaling the sum of US$340 Million under special arrangement abroad.

I seek your good will & assistance to receive and invest these funds into profitable business investment in your country to facilitate future survival for me and my family abroad. I am counting on your absolute confidentiality and trust towards a swift conclussion of this project but If however you are not disposed to assist, KINDLY INTRODUCE ME TO A RELIABLE FRIEND, RELATIVE OR ASSOCIATE whom you deem fit and capable to assist me retrieve my money as you would be adequately compensated.

FORWARD YOUR REPLY TO: irdi3@myway.com OR mudairdi@fiberia.com

I await your Urgent Reply.

Sincerely,

MUDA BOLKIAH