Subject: FROM MR JOHN EZE.

From: MR JOHN EZE         Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 19:37:47 -0700

Email Scam Analysis
  • Graph
  • Header
  • Analyse
  • Community
  • Action
First Page of ScamsFirst Page of Scams   [Previous Scam]   Late Mrs.Nancy Savimbi Advance Fee Fraud/419 :: Scam Email Archive FROM MR JOHN EZE.   [Next Scam]   Last Page of ScamsLast Page of Scams
FROM MR JOHN EZE.
FROM MR JOHN EZE.
MEMBER OF THE CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE.
12, KOFI
ABAYOMI CRESCENT.
VICTORIA-ISLAND. LAGOS.
Telephone:234+8020756201
Attn. Managing Director,

Sir/Madam,

I am a member of the contract
award committee, federal
ministry of Petroleum resources, Nigeria www.
nigerianoilgas.com

I am in search of an agent to assist us in the
transfer of thirty
Million United State Dollars (USD30M) and
subsequentinvestment in properties
in your country, you will be
required to.

(1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum
(2) Advise on
lucrative areas for investment
(3) Assist us in purchase of properties.

If you decide to render your service to us in this regard, 20% of the
Total sum of Thirty Million United State Dollars (USD30M) will be for
you.10% for any expense that may incur (both parties) during
processing
for the transfer to your nominated bank, while 70% for me
and other
officials you are advice to send your
information as
follows:

Your Full Name, Telephone and Fax Number. And
your Home and
company
Address this whole process should be fully
accomplished within
5-7 working days,
Further information will be given
to you as soon as
I receive your positive response via e-mail.

Yours.

Faithfully,

MR
JOHN EZE