Subject: THE GOVERNMENT LOTTERY OFFICE(GLO)

From: mr.linpataya@terra.es         Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 08:48:10 -0700

Email Scam Analysis
  • Graph
  • Header
  • Analyse
  • Community
  • Action
First Page of ScamsFirst Page of Scams   [Previous Scam]   THE BMW INT'L AWARENESS PROGRAMME . Lottery Scams :: Scam Email Archive THE GOVERNMENT LOTTERY OFFICE(GLO)   [Next Scam]   Last Page of ScamsLast Page of Scams
THE GOVERNMENT LOTTERY OFFICE(GLO)
THE GOVERNMENT LOTTERY OFFICE(GLO)
Intramara Soi Sip Song (12) Sutthisan

Sam-Saennai Bangkok 10400
Thailand
IN CONJUNCTION WITH
ASIAN PACIFIC PROMOTION

GLO LOTTERY PROMOTION DRAW NOTIFICATION

Ref No:ZAR/NPO78/ZA2007
Batch No:2234/22322/B2-18

Dear Winner,

We happily announce to you the Draw #(3-56-21-85-44 NPO 34)of the Government Lottery held recently.Your e-mail address attached to ticket number:342 67 33 38 7 43 64 with Serial number 8625/07 drew the lucky numbers 43-16-26-29 56 78 which subsequently won you the lottery in the 3rd category i.e:Thunderball Jackpot.

The glo lotttery E-MAIL ADDRESSES program is held annually in collaboration with various mobile/cell phone operators all over the  world to reward users of E-MAILS all over the world

Your lottery application was applied and processed by our EMAILS  extracting and balloting machine which randomly extracts and screens millions of E-MAIL ADDRESSES  around the world.Please note that there was no tickets sellouts in our lottery program,all our past and present winners were selected randomly from our extracting machine

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of THB40,000.000 approximately US$1,000.000, 00 (One Million United States Dollars only) in cash credited to file ZAR/6331-SDS2/06.All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations,corporate bodies and individuals e-mails that are listed online.

This promotion takes place annually.Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our International Booklet representative office here in Thailand as indicated in your winning numbers.Your fund is now available for claim.Due to the mix up of some numbers and email address,we request you to quote your Reference and Batch numbers.We also advice you to keep this award strictly from Public Notice until your claim has been processed.

In view of this, your THB40,000.000 would be released to you by our payment office here in Thailand.

To file for your claim,please  fill the below form and contact our Claiming Processing Officer
 MR. PANYA UCHIDA
TEL:+66-85338-3328

WINNING NUMBER
SERIAL NUMBER
FIRST NAME
LAST  NAMES
DATE OF BIRTH
SEX
HOME ADRESS
CITY:
STATE:
OCCUPATION
MARITAL STATUS:
MOBILE/CELL PHONE

                              PAYMENT OPTONS
YOU ARE ADVISED TO COME DOWN TO BANGKOK-THAILAND TO PROCESS AND RECEIVE YOUR WINNING FUND. OR CHOOSE THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS BELOW IF YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COME.

(1) WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER/MONEY GRAM
(2) BANK TRANSFER
     YOUR BANK INFORMATION WILL BE NEEDED.
(3) COURIER DELIVERY  SERVICE.

For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice.Remember,all prize money must be claimed not later than ONE Week after notice.After this date,all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

Good luck from me and members of the staff of Government lottery.

Sincerely
Promotions Manager

Our First Quarter Winner Mrs. Lucy Bailay from Australia receiving her winning cheque of US$1,900,000.00 also on the picture is her husband and friends rejoicing with them. November 18th 2006

Ahora también puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el móvil.
Infórmate pinchando aquí.