Subject: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! YOU ARE A LUCKY WINNER.

From: claimsdept-agent6         Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 16:01:06 -0700

Email Scam Analysis
  • Graph
  • Header
  • Analyse
  • Community
  • Action
First Page of ScamsFirst Page of Scams   [Previous Scam]   <2937.165.146.3.239.1182243301.squirrel@ Lottery Scams :: Scam Email Archive CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! YOU ARE A LUCKY WIN   [Next Scam]   Last Page of ScamsLast Page of Scams
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! YOU ARE A LUCKY WINNER.
Ref: EAASL/WPL3726/25
Batch: 2006/0901/BK456

Dear Sir/Madam,

             CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU OUR A LUCKY WINNER.

We happily announce to you the draw of the Euro-Afro-American Sweepstakes Online Lottery
International programs held in conjunction with the U.K National Lottery on Saturday, 16th June
2007 in London, United Kingdom. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: B9564 75604545 188
with! Serial number 97560 drew the winning numbers: 15, 18, 23, 31, 37, 49 and Bonus Ball (38)
which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd Division. All participants were selected randomly
from world-wide internet users through a computer drawing system and extracted from over 1,000,000
personal/company email addresses. This program is sponsored annually by multinational Information
Technology companies to promote the use of the internet. You have therefore been approved for a
payout of £948,600:00 (Nine Hundred and Forty-Eight Thousand, Six Hundred British Pounds Sterling)
in cash credited to file KPC/9080118308/02.This is the price for each winner in this category and
it has been insured in the winners' names. Please note that your lucky winning ticket came from our
African representative Booklet, issued from our correspondent's office in Africa as indicated in
your play coupon.

In view of this, your £948,600:00 (Nine Hundred and Forty-Eight Thousand, Six Hundred British
Pounds Sterling) will be released to you by our corresponding Bank in South Africa, as soon as your
claim is verified and approved by Our African fiduciary agent in Johannesburg, South Africa. He
will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you
contact him. His contact details are as follow;

AFRICAN FIDUCIARY CLAIM AGENT:         MR. LUCKY NKOSI.
Tele:                                  +27-735-672-427
E-mail:                                fiduciaryclaimagent@unionplus.net

This promotion takes place annually. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning
information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to your account.
Please be warned. To file for your claim, please contact our African correspondent immediately with
the following complete information of yourself;

1. Your full names
2. Your home address
3. Your telephone and fax numbers
4. Your date of birth
5. Your sex/marital status and
6. Your Occupation
7. Your Nationality
8. Amount you won and;
9. Send your reference and batch numbers at the top left corner of this mail for verification.

Be informed that all winnings must be claimed within 30 days of this notice. To avoid unnecessary
delay and complications, please quote your reference/batch numbers in any of your correspondence
with our agents or us.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. Alexandria Moore
United Kingdom Zonal Co-coordinator
Euro-Afro-American Sweepstakes Online Company.

eVerify.com