Scam Email "FROM THE DESK OF:MR PETER JOHNSON."   from   "peter johnson"   on Oct 04, 2006

This scam email was received on Oct 04, 2006 and classified as a type scam email.
Email Scam Analysis
  • Graph
  • Header
  • Analyse
  • Community
  • Action
First Page of ScamsFirst Page of Scams   [Previous Scam]   Your Kind Attention Needed!!! Mail Index FROM THE DESK OF:MR PETER JOHNSON.   [Next Scam]   Last Page of ScamsLast Page of Scams
FROM THE DESK OF:MR PETER JOHNSON.
FROM THE DESK OF:

BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO,
WEST AFRICA.

Dear Friend,

I am  MR PETER JOHNSON  the Director in charge of Auditing section
Bank OF AFRICA(BOA)Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso in West Africa.

AS IT MAY INTERESTYOU TO KNOW, I GOT YOUR IMPRESSIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE
INTERNET SEARCH HERE IN OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO.

I have decided to contact you on a project that will be very beneficial
toboth of us.During our auditing in this Bank,I came across some amount of
money belonging to a deceased foreigner Mr.Chen Huang head of the bank's
Department of Foreign Exchange who  died with four others finance officials
on February 16,1998 in a plane crash.
The fundhas been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of
the fundin our custody from hisrelation before my discovery to this
development.
He was head of the bank's Department of Foreign Exchange.The said amount is
U.S$7.5, 000.00 dollars(Seven Million, Five Hundred  Thousand
USDollars).deceased fellow. Their death  occured as a result of plane clash.

Please View this
website:http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9802/16/taiwan.crash.update2/
FOR YOUR INFORMATION BEEN YOU NOT A TAIWANESE WILL NOT POSE ANY PROBLEM
FORTHE SUCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THIS FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. All the whole
arrangement to put claim over this fund as the Bonafide next of kin to the
deceased has been put in place and directives will be relayed to you as soon
as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist me and also
benefityour self to this great business opportunity.
In this country as a civil servant(A Banker),we are not allowed to operate
aforeign account. This is the actual reason why itwill require a second
partyor fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin to the Bank and
alsopresent a foreign account where he will need the money to be
re-transferredinto on his request.

Our Banking law stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after
sevenyears, the money will be transferred into the Bank treasury as
unclaimed  fund.
The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasionedby the
fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe
cannot standas next of kin. I dont want this money to go into the Bank
treasury asunclaimed Bill. Be assured this transaction is 100% risk free.

On conclusion of this Project, you will be entitled to 30% of the total
sumas gratification,while 60% will be for me. AND the rest of the 10% will
be forany expenses that we may inccur during this transaction. Please you
have been adviced to keep "top secret
I will fly down to your country forsubsequent sharing of the fund according
to percentagespreviously indicatedand further investment will be discussed.
On your acceptance to be mypartner, please email for a brief discussion
before we proceed. Please keep
this proposal secret, even if you are not interested.
looking forword to receive your urgent reply.You can reply me through this
email pet _johnson1@yahoo.ca

URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED.
Yours faithfully,
MR   Peter Johnson