Subject: URGENT PART-TIME JOB OPPORTUNITY

From: Harry Manning         Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 18:31:28 -0700

Email Scam Analysis
  • Graph
  • Header
  • Analyse
  • Community
  • Action
First Page of ScamsFirst Page of Scams   [Previous Scam]   URGENT BUSINESS TRANSACTION Job Scams :: Scam Email Archive <200704280130.l3S1UAl3022845@edebe.edebe   [Next Scam]   Last Page of ScamsLast Page of Scams
URGENT PART-TIME JOB OPPORTUNITY
Dawson International PLC
Lochleven Mills
KINROSS KY13 8GL Scotland
44(0)7040130954,44(0)7024067043
Website:http://www.dawson-international.co.uk
PLease Reply to this Email asap:proudlyharry@yahoo.com

URGENT PART-TIME JOB OPPORTUNITY

My name is Harry smart a texan working in London, I want to know if

You would like to work

online from home and get paid without affecting your present job?

Actually i need a

representative who can be working for our company as online

book-keeper.

We make lots of supplies to some of our clients in the USA/CANADA

for which i do come to

USA/CANADA to recieve payment and have it cashed after i supply them

raw materials. Its

always too expensive and stressful for me to come down and recieve

such payment twice in a

month so i therefore decided to contact you. I am willing to pay you

10% for every payment

recieved by you from our clients who makes payment through you. Just

incase you are

concerned about how i got to your contact, it was through the

American Chamber of Commerce

for trust worthy individuals,i was directed on how to make an online

search.

Pls note you dont have to be a book keeper to apply for the

job..Kindly get back to me as

soon as possible if you are interested in this job offer with your:

FIRST NAME: ....................
LAST NAME: .......................
ADDRESS: .......................
CITY: ................
STATE: ...........................
ZIP CODE:........................
COUNTRY:..........................
PHONE NUMBER (S) ....................
GENDER: .......................
AGE: .....................
MARITAL STATUS: ..................

PLEASE SEND YOUR REPLY ASAP

ATTESTATION
According to how you have been briefed earlier by a qualified

representative of this
establishment. You are required and mandated to receive payment on

behalf of the above
mentioned firm. You are to deduct 10% of all funds processed on a

particular order and
forward the balance payment via Western Union Money Transfer and

MONEYGRAM to any of "DAWSON
INTERNATIONAL" Group regional warehouses that will be given to you

later.
You will notify the company a week ahead if eventually you want to
discontinue this job so as to terminate all payment coming your way

toavoid conflict...

NB;PLEASE REPLY BACK BY FILLING THE FORM..

Harry

Email Address:

Remember personal info?

Comments: